Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Madness of Johnny Depp
















Johnny Depp signing autographs. The Madness began earlier some fans waiting from 4:30am just to try to get a picture with the star or to get an autograph. Depp signed and signed and signed. Every time I've covered a Johnny Depp event, he has always been more than gracious and kind to fans. It got crazy with people pushing and shoving and stepping on each other just for a signature or a picture. Security was in full force trying to stop the rush of posters in Depp's face from over aggressive fans. As I said in a tweet, Johnny was so close at one point that all I got was his hat but I like those photos so I posted some of them. The above is just a taste of the madness of Johnny Depp (when he is signing autographs). I like Johnny Depp he is one of my favorite STARS because he is so nice and cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment