Friday, May 3, 2013

Michael Buble, KAT & Tristan MacManus: DWTS Ménage à Trois

My life is so surreal that it takes me hours to try to communicate how odd things are right now. I'm going to put up 3 videos that show how the Universe is playing tricks on me. In the first video, is me chatting with an associate about a football player who cheated on his wife and had a baby with his co-worker. While we are filming the man with his family including his betrayed wife, Michael Buble crosses the frame. We run across the street and chat with him. Side note, some people think my videos are faked. They are not. This happened actually how it is shown. The body language between Buble and I (on my part is very telling). I couldn't turn away from him and my hands I think grabbed his. Michael was magnetic. I had no idea he would be that way. It blew my mind. Fast forward a few weeks ago, in the second video, I'm talking to Tristan MacManus about the difficulty of continuing to cover DWTS and also we discuss the reactions from fans that watch KAT TALES TV videos. Some fans think that I treated MacManus differently then others. Another odd thing in the second video, it was actually in that one, I felt Tristan was either married or getting married. I didn't say it just felt it. And we all know how that turned out. Last week I told Tristan congratulations on his upcoming marriage (in another video not shown here). Finally in the third video, I tell Tristan that I've been celibate for over a year and a half and that Michael Buble was the first man in a long time that reminded me that I have a vajayjay. Why am I being so opened about this? Simple. I'm a real person with real feelings. I share as much or more than I take. Putting myself on blast makes it  highly unlikely that I will ever mess around with a married man.

No comments:

Post a Comment