Monday, August 29, 2011

DWTS Has A New Cast & New Attitude Chaz Bono, David Arquette and More

David Arquette had spilled the beans and announced that he was going to be on the latest season of Dancing With The Stars with last year Mirror Ball winner with Hines Ward, Kym Johnson. I decided to investigate. Also after Russell Armstrong's death then the news that his business associate Alan Schram died with a gun shot to the head with both deaths labeled a suicide, I've been in a fog about "reality" shows. Side note, I was asked to be apart of a "reality show" and I thought about it long and hard and didn't sign. Funny how things happen for a reason. It has been unsettling to meet people and photograph them at media events or in Beverly Hills and they die under suspicious or unexpected circumstances. Doing this type of work and actually taking the pictures and the videos instead of just buying frames puts one face to face with the people in the media. Some you bond with while you are covering a story. Others you meet at various events and say hello. Shooting DWTS has been one of my favorite things to do over the past 3 years. So I was looking forward to it as well as the challenge. I ran into Mark Ballas and later I see a blond woman. At the time I didn't see who she was. I was very far away. Meanwhile I'm on the side walk not on the property and this guy comes over and starts sticking his hand in my camera. I'm surprised by this, I keep my cool and say I'm on public property. I'm being respectful what's your problem? And he blocks me and sticks his hand in my camera. Later he gave me this nice memento.

This guy was close to physical violence over a person taking a photograph from the side walk. Really? I hope he has good health insurance and he is well paid for his "protecting" a reality star from being photographed. I asked him where he was the day before when David Arquette gave an interview? He didn't answer. The day after the Arquette story broke, I heard a rumor from the site StoopidHousewives that Kim Richards of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills was going to be on the show. Also various sources said Chaz Bono was going to be on the show. So there are leaks everywhere. I couldn't figure out why the guy was acting like such a DICK. I thought it was Kim Richards it wasn't. Meanwhile it is now Monday morning, almost 3am and I kept the secret for several days. The funny thing about life is, when you are a decent person primarily and you give people respect, you don't follow people like other paparazzi to their home etc., you have fun with the people you photograph and interview and it shows, you get treated like a piece of shit by a guy that takes his job title a little too seriously. Make your paper baby and continue to loose your soul. One has to remember who owns the media. I think it is 8 corporations that hold the entire world in the palm of their hand. They have products to sell, humans to hypnotize and minds to mold. Disney is one and of course DWTS is on ABC which is owned by Disney. I'm sure the guy will be promoted to a high office. I waited long enough. FOR SURE DWTS list so far Ron Artest, Kristen Cavallari with Mark Ballas, Elisabetta Canalis with Valentin Chmerkovskiy, Chaz Bono partner Lacey Schwimmer, David Arquette and Kym Johnson, Karina Smirnoff is back but her partner did a dash Kim Richards and Rob Kardashian very likely. The ones in bold I know for a fact. The entire cast list will be out later today. I have exclusive pix from Friday have to wait a little longer to post here right now. Maksim may not be on board since his brother is dancing with Elisabetta Canalis the exGF of George Clooney. Will Derek Hough return? I am expecting to see Tony Dovolani. Tune in later.

No comments:

Post a Comment