Monday, August 29, 2011

Getting Wet

While the East Coast has been hit with odd "hurricane" harp weather, it has been exceptionally hot the last few days in Los Angeles. Although the regular media took the situation very seriously, there were several people who had fun in the "serious" storm. There are several viral videos on the web of guys streaking, people playing in the rain and one lady saying to a somber news reporter that she was going to get drunk. I guess it is all how you interpret and look at things. As I was driving on 3rd street, a wonderful site of water gushing got my eye and I wanted to get wet...



All I knew is that I wanted to get wet and it reminded me of being in the East Coast on a hot summer day when someone undid a fire hydrant and let the water out much to the enjoyment to the kids around the block.

No comments:

Post a Comment