Friday, April 13, 2012

Roshon Fegan and Michael Jackson

Roshon Fegan is a very talented soul. That is obvious. Watching him do a tribute to Michael Jackson was painful for me. My life is a little weird. I meet people and they leave a profound imprint on me. MJ was one of those bright lights who when you were around him something special transpired. Whatever you read about him or heard about him was different when he was there inches away. I joke around a lot and I joked around with Michael Jackson about giving him a CD. I had no idea that would be the last time I would ever see him. So long story short, if you want to do something for someone, don't wait. You may not get another chance. I found that out so painfully. If people bring you joy, don't just take give back.


No comments:

Post a Comment