Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Madonna Man Marquette Meets Busty Heart With A Little David Bowie

You know many people don't get my videos. That is OK. I shoot stream of conscious. And I love Hollywood with all its shapes, sizes, mental illness, freaks, fame, drug addicts, colors, hustlers, locals and tourists who make this place fake and real. I love street performers. I love the reactions of people who don't know what to do. It is Live Interactive ART. Marquette (aka Madonna Man) is one of those individuals that makes you take a moment and stop. If ever there was a man that needs to be on a reality show, Marquette is it. I think he is fabulous. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this video. It was one of those moments that has so much going on. Shout Out to late John Lennon and the great David Bowie who I would LOVED to photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment