Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Lindsay Lohan Skips Court To Hook Up With Max George in the UK

Well maybe Max George of The Wanted is worth going to jail for? Who knew. Lindsay Lohan decides to hop on a jet to hang out with sexy Max. Who wouldn't want to have a fling/relationship instead of facing possible jail time? Lindsay Lohan could be sentenced to jail by L.A. Prosecutors tomorrow for charges stemming from a car accident which the troubled star gave conflicting testimony. Lilo's probation stemming for a jewelry theft, might be revoked. I wonder what the judge will say upon hearing that the actress is too busy partying in England with a boy band to face the music in Santa Monica? I don't want to jinx justice so I will leave my thoughts to myself on Lohan returning to jail.
Here is an old DWTS clip of Nancy Grace with Tristan MacManus being asked about Lindsay last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment