Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Soul Train Founder Don Cornelius Dead of Apparent Suicide


I spoke with Don Cornelius last year. I have to look for the video. I don't know if I erased it because I asked his advice on having my own show and he was kind of not in the best of moods. Maybe he was depressed then. Who knows but The founder of the fan favorite SOUL TRAIN, Don Cornelius died of an apparent suicide earlier today. The reports are saying he shot himself in the head. "What A Drag It Is Getting Old" -Mick Jagger Rolling Stones from the song Mother's Little Helper.
Anyway, I will try to find the video but one thing for sure who hasn't watched old episodes of Soul Train? From the Jacksons 5, David Bowie, Prince, Boyz II Men, Chaka Khan, to the great dancers and dance moves to the funky costumes. Soul Train is apart of American History of Music and Culture. Well RIP Don Cornelius. I didnt like him much because he didn't pay the dancers that appeared on the show. And that show should have been A.F.T.R.A. but the great performers, music and dancers on the show made so many people happy. Who doesn't know how to do a SOUL TRAIN line?


No comments:

Post a Comment