Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Night Before Whitney Houston Died

I've been sadden by the news of the Icon Whitney Houston passing. I was so excited about her being seen out and about on pre-Grammy red carpet parties. I thought she looked good inside the clubs and she seemed to be having a good time. Anyway, my prayers go out to her family and loved ones especially Bobbi Kristina who has been to the hospital after the death of her mother.
Friday night, I was exhausted after a long day but I had made plans to meet up with my friend Lynnelle to continue our discussions. I've mentioned her numerous times because I felt a long time ago that her story was something that could help people battling addiction and also to educate those who are dealing with someone with addictions. Lynnelle has been sober for 15 years. She used to do crack cocaine. Her favorite artist is Whitney Houston. So late on Friday night, we got together and had a long discussion about sobriety and battling addiction. This was an honest discussion and maybe it will help others. I hope so. It was as if we had a little "meeting" ourselves and shared it with the world. This video is dedicated to anyone battling triggers of addiction. Eventually I will combine the video put for now it is in 3 segments.


No comments:

Post a Comment