Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Who Shot Rock And Roll Exhibit At The Anneberg Space For Photography Closes




The last days and nights at the The Anneberg Space for Photography were jammed back with fans of great photography and Rock & Roll. I went Saturday night and checked out the "Who Shot Rock and Roll" Documentary. It was the best part of the exhibit for me. Led Zepplin, The Rolling Stones, Tina Turner, Noel Gallagher, Linda McCartney's archives, John Lennon in New York as well as the interviews with the photographers were my favorite part. It was a wonderful exhibit. Kudos to the Anneberg for producing such a fantastic showing of some great moments in music and cultural history.
It was also great to see subjects Grace Jones, Ian Gallagher, Bono having a section in the show as well as the Rock Icons being some of my favorite stars that I've photographed and video'd over the past few years. I look forward to having my own exhibit with my favorite photographs and videos soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment