Saturday, November 2, 2013

Illegal Hot Dog Vendors Don't Care About The Cops Or Making You Sick

 
Let me make it clear I have no problem with people making an honest living however selling EXPIRED Hot Dogs, cooking them in unsanitary ways and selling them to unsuspecting or unthinking tourists and citizens who can get food poisoning makes my skin crawl. I've watched these people for several years use every trick in the book to keep selling their poison. Yes it is poison. Expired meat that shouldn't be sold and is also not refrigerated or cooked properly is POISON. So I hope the LAPD gets them off the street before someone dies from eating a cheap hot dog. Not only do these vendors have look outs but they return repeatedly after the police warn them to leave. They are like cock roaches fleeing the scene when the light comes on only to return moments later.

No comments:

Post a Comment