Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Guess Who I Met Last Night?.....


So I was dragged out to dinner last night after telling someone a sob story...So he took me to a restaurant called FIREFLY in Studio City across the street from CBS Radford Studios. When we rolled up their were two Paps outside. Of course that meant someone was there. So I was on the looksee on who was inside. Eventually I saw this Blond girl in a booth wearing a see-thru vinyl jacket and if I remember correctly silver and some yellow. I went on to enjoy our dinner of mussels & steak tarte with quail egg. I had white wine, he had mojitos. We sat by the warm cozy fireplace. When the Blond left with her entourage, I excused myself from the table and went outside. I didn't want to shoot her but I did want to verify who she was. So after the paps shot her and she was sitting comfortably in the car. I told her that I was a big fan of her music, and that I was a photographer who edits to several of her songs...You figured it out yet? The Blond was LADY GA GA. She was very sweet and that was a lovely addition to the change that had swept over my life. BTW, the person I was having dinner with is a Gemologist. I wear a necklace with a variety of gems that I made and I asked him is it true that gems magnify energy and that is why they are in computers and technology? He said that they have different vibrations, they magnify energy and alot more complicated stuff but I said if that is true what kind of crystals do I need to get through the change, he said Tourmaline knocks that stuff right out. I opened up my necklace and dumped out the rocks and he identified them. I had 2 different crystals of Tourmaline, Pyrite, Rose Quartz, Amethyst and Tiger's Eye. He said he had never seen a green Tourmaline before which was included in the mix. Gems and Lady GA GA a great way to share the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment