Friday, April 24, 2009

Til Schweiger's TWILIGHT Movie Connection


A month ago I photographed this HOT guy on the streets of Hollywood wearing a tuxedo.
I love men in suits and he caught my eye.
His name is Til Schweiger and as I reported in a previous post, Til is Germany's version of Brad Pitt. Til is HOT HOT HOT!!! According to E! Online, Til is the host of a reality show called MISSION HOLLYWOOD. The show centers around female contestants who are vying for a spot an actual role in an upcoming TWILIGHT movie.
The contestants, who I photographed along with Schweiger, will be competing in contests much like SURVIVOR and other reality shows appearing on TV. The added bonus is that the ladies will also be performing acting scenes from various famous movies. So to me it is a mix of SURVIVOR and AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL.

No comments:

Post a Comment