Friday, April 24, 2009

Ty & Chelsea - The Last Dance?


One of the many things I like about Dancing With the Stars, is that most of the people are Really Sweet. I think my photos/videos of them over the past 2 seasons reflect that. I have a great appreciation for dancers and mad respect for the discipline and talent it takes to perform. Most importantly dancing can be so much fun and bring out so much joy. I had a great conversation with Ty today. I asked him how he handles the stress of learning the dances, performing and being critiqued. Murray said to just enjoy the process. Wise words......Sometimes I forget to just enjoy the process. Ty helped me to remember that today. So whether or not this week is the last one for Chelsea Hightower and Ty Murray to dance together, it really doesn't matter because they did their best and enjoyed the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment