Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ms. Complicated Denise Richards

While I waited outside a hair salon that will remain nameless, I heard several people while they were either leaving or having a conversation near the front door, that were the kind of things that if you heard about yourself you would be hurt. Lets face it, we all say things that are cruel. I was kind of shocked at the viciousness that was being laid down. One called her ugly, another called her a slutt. The male went on to say that he saw her at the beach in a dress with no underwear and Charlie was smart to get rid of her. All this while I was sitting in my car trying to rest from the heat. Anyway, I was kind of shocked all this venom for Denise Richards steps from the salon were she goes to get her hair done...

No comments:

Post a Comment