Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Diamond White & Carly Rose Soneclar of The X Factor USA


 On Sunday, I saw a film crew and I asked a lady who seemed to be a part of the situation if the people involved were with the X Factor. I don't watch TV and get most of my news via the Internet so the only people I recognized was Emblem3 due to a story I read about them on The Hollywood Reporter. Plus, I've been covering DWTS All Stars all season and had little time for anything else.
I thanked the lady for letting me know that they were the finalists on the show. At first, I only saw two groups, Emblem3 and Fifth Harmony.
After further research I realized Carly Rose Soneclar, her brother Russell and Diamond White were apart of the van full of talent. The kind lady that I spoke to was Diamond White's lovely mom Debra White.
I just watched a few clips of Carly Rose and Diamond (both 13) and I'm blown away at their talent, fortitude and family. So I just wanted to say best of luck to them. Their talent speaks for themselves. I wish them all the best.



No comments:

Post a Comment