Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Pop Sensation Ariana Grande Gets Shade From Some Angry Fans

It isn't always easy being the new Pop Princess. Last night after a radio appearance, lovely and talented Ariana Grande left the building without stopping for some fans who were waiting for her. Ariana has the right to do so. I really don't have a problem with that. Sometimes celebrities are tired, are running late, just don't feel like it or whatever the reason is, they just don't want to obey the wishes of fans. Sometimes fans forget that they don't own the stars. What I find astonishing and amusing is when the stars don't do what the so called fans want, some of the "fans" get very bitchy about it. The above is one of the cases. Anyway, this was the first time I heard or seen of Ariana Grande, I happened to be with some friends who told me about her and showed me her music video so I tagged along. She is a talented young star with a nice voice. I think the fans yelling in the video are HILARIOUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment