Friday, March 18, 2011

Exclusive Miley Cyrus Scratches Sexy Gustavo the Paparazzo

I noticed this hunk videographer that I have never seen before hanging with THE BRAZILIANS (as they are known). These guys are from Brazil and most are SERIOUS FIGHTERS. One is a Champion. They are cool but you don't want to mess with them anyway, I say to one of them whose that guy, he looks like a model and it turns out he was and he told me a very interesting tale about Miley Cyrus scratching him. Gustavo told me off camera that Miley got mad at him because he asked her about her father claiming her success ruined their family. He claims Miley went after him and scratched him on the neck in response.

Gustavo is the male lead in the commercial for the ARIA Hotel in Vegas http://www.arialasvegas.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment