Sunday, January 8, 2012

Doug Hutchison and Courtney Stodden: The Newlyweds America Loves To Hate

I walked into Courtney Stodden and Doug Hutchison a few moments after a bunch of people were walking around Hollywood in their underwear. Lucky for me I was on the look out for something exciting when I saw the newlyweds walking in front of Grauman's Chinese Theater. Anyway, why people love to hate on these two with such voracity is funny to me. The haterz will spend more time on writing comments hence giving more attention to the pair then they would giving attention to the OWS movement, cleaning up the environment, making love to their spouse or something more important. I think the pair are great. Humor is healing to me. The world needs scapegoats and since we no longer (that I know of LEGALLY) sacrifice virgins and others to appease the Gods, Courtney Stodden and Doug Hutchison are a safer sacrifice to thrust our negative energy on. Here is the entertaining pair strolling on Hollywood Boulevard.

No comments:

Post a Comment