Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It is all about A... ANGELINA JOLIE

Gimme an "A" for ANGELINA




Aphrodite herself is back in Hollywood promoting the DVD of KUNG FU PANDA. (Also she was spied having a dinner meeting with director Peter Berg at the Roosevelet recently). ANGELINA Jolie was amazingly stunning in a simple black dress that drew attention to her expressive face.

I have to say she is definitely one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Although, I wish I could make her some dinner. Eat child EAT!!!! Just a little bit more. Some collard greens and some halibut never hurt nobody!!! You can still eat and be healthy girl!!!!!!




More cushion for the pushing. And I heard through the grapevine that BRAD Pitt is a GREAT LOVER.

Memory serves me that Robin Given stated that she dated Brad while she was dating her future husband Mike Tyson.
To see some video of Aphrodite ANGELINA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px6YRal2T8I



No comments:

Post a Comment