Friday, February 6, 2009

KAT Putting Out Fire with Gasoline

"Putting Out Fire with Gasoline" sung David Bowie, is the title song for the movie "CAT PEOPLE". That song is appropriate with my dealings with Toyota. Yesterday I was driving around and my car battery warning lights came on again. Considering, one problem was "fixed" the day before, I was none too happy. I drove back to Toyota and tried to suppress my anger which was growing to RAGE. I sat there for over 3 hours, most of the time waiting for word from the big guys if they were going to fix the problem. After waiting and waiting, arguing my case, they decided to repair the part. Lately, I've put up with really bad service from several fronts, landlords, agents and others. I've had enough. Sometimes I let things slide and other times I don't. One has to pick your battles otherwise life gets exhausting. By the time I left Toyota close to closing time, it was dark, raining on and off and I was exhausted. I had too many fires to put out recently. Now I'm just going to throw gas (metaphor) on them. So I thanked Toyota for fixing the car that only has 44,000 miles on it and less than 7 years old. Meanwhile my Youtube page http://www.youtube.com/kattalestv which was started in late Sept. 2008, has over 85,000 views. The repairs that I'm experiencing normally happen to an owner at the 100,000 mile mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment