Sunday, February 15, 2009

Nacho Libre & Delayed Response

Several Months ago, I shot an assualt that happened on Hollywood. There is a great song by TOM PETTY & THE HEARTBREAKERS I'm Going To Stand My Ground that fits perfectly. Petty sings about "And I won't back down, I'm going to stand my ground."

Lately I noticed that there was some new hits on the video. I shoot so many videos nothing surprises me but it starting snowballing. So then I got an message from a TV station and they requested an interview. I responded but I didn't get a reply. I heard through the grapevine LA Times wanted to interview me and I contacted Bob Pool. Nothing. Anyway I just found out my video was played on two news stations. Why it took so long is beyond me. But I will say there has been some negligence on the police reacting in an appropriate fashion. There has been alot of harassing. I don't know what is going on. Few want to take reports, use deductive reasoning skills, or actually care about the victims. They want everyone to fend for themselves. In my daily doings I sometimes use alot of restraint. But I can see the tide is turning.
Anyway, I shot additional footage of the incident but because it was on Quicktime, I have to convert the media and then edit. When I do I will put it here and on youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment