Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wonderful Surprise! I Met Genie Francis


I was listening to my friend give me some advice all of a sudden he stopped and asked a lady if she was from Vegas. She said no. Terry Prince stood there and said I know you from somewhere.

Then I realized. It was Genie Francis aka Laura Spencer from General Hospital. We were so excited. Genie Francis was so SWEET. Her skin is luminous. We chatted along time. That was the thrill of the Labor Day Holiday for me. Genie is happily married and working on being the best mom she can be. It really was a pleasure to meet her. If she ever would like to, she would be a great acting coach. She always has a sparkle in her eye. Also I think she is a great role model to young actresses and actors who have success at an early age. Genie Francis became famous as a teenager playing in the greatest storyline in soap opera history, Luke & Laura. She overcame her addiction to cocaine and moved forward with her life. She is definitely one of the nicest people I've met. I wish her and her family the best.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting! Where did you meet her?

    ReplyDelete