Friday, January 7, 2011

Latoya, Katherine & Joe Jackson Leaving Dr. Conrad Murray's preliminary hearing shot by KAT of KAT TALES TV


I ended up going to the departures of the Dr. Conrad Murray's preliminary hearing for felony charge of involuntary manslaughter a few hours ago. I had no idea that I would shoot it. I ended up close to it after working my other gig and decided to see what was up. My camera and me weren't working well together. Things were out of focus and at a crucial time my camera turned off due to too much stuff on my SD card. But beyond all the media hoopla, a person is dead. Michael Jackson's family is doing what they think is right and are going after the physician who gave MJ his last dosage. I will put the video of Dr. Conrad Murray leaving the courthouse later next week. I wouldn't want to be Murray. My footage is crap sometimes things are what they are but I'm posting it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment