Monday, May 2, 2011

The Boys of Summer

With tornadoes, tsunamis, earthquakes, rising gas prices, wars that last ten years and the cycles of life and death, sometimes one has to go to the beach. That is what I did today. So many things in life I have missed lately but something has broke my heart open so now I do what I want. Come what may. Anyway, I went to Venice. I walked over to the basketball court to sit down and I watched a game of b-ball.



After the game ended, I walked towards the beach. I took of my shoes and the sand was so hot that I walked into the ocean. It felt cold and good.

I sat down on the sand after I threw a sheet down and proceeded to reread a book. The two guys that were playing basketball came up and asked me if I had a pen. I looked for one but didn't but I asked them if I could shoot them at the life guard station. They said yes. So I did.
Patrick and Anthony. I don't remember which one is which. The blond is going to be a kinesiologist. Both are going to college.



No comments:

Post a Comment