Monday, January 19, 2009

KAT News...

The last few days have been filled with STRESS!!!!! Actually it hasn't been the last few days it has been all the days of my life. When you get lemons make lemonade so they say and add some VODKA!!!!!
My laptop was down for several days which was a nightmare. I went to 3 different places to get it repaired. Everyone said something different. Considering I got the laptop in December I was a bit perplexed. Anyway supposedly it will be fixed tomorrow. And if so I will do a dance and put it on youtube.
Also I just found out some of my pictures from the RuPaul DragRace Party are on TMZ.
One thing you find out as you grow up, there are a lot of people drinking HATERADE. All you can do is do your own thing! The best Revenge is SUCCESS!!!!!
I sincerely want to thank all the people who have allowed me to take pictures and meet them. I truly appreciate it. To me everyone is a STAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment