Friday, January 30, 2009

The Latest from KAT....

Sitting in Coffee Bean putting down some thoughts. First off, I like marshmallow in my hot chocolate and nobody carries it. Why is that? So I finally started bringing my own, my hot chocolate tastes much better.
The last few days besides dealing with helping a friend, I've been working on my photo portfolio. I think I spent over 3 days on it. I can't remember. I remember having to do it over and over again because for some unknown reason, sometimes the files would disappear after I put the shot list in order. It would drive me crazy. So frustrating anyway, it was very difficult deciding on which pictures at times. Furthermore, some of my pictures I couldn't find or had difficulty getting from my agent. Long story. Any fucking way. David Beckham isn't on it which ROYALLY SUCKS! If any one made a copy of my video of him and me chatting him up in his Porsche please let me know. Regardless, I had to do with what I had. Couldn't find my pictures of Angela Bassett, Halle Berry, Forest Whitaker, Laurence Fishbourne and some other good pictures. Maybe they are somewhere in my other computer. So obviously, I will have to do several portfolios. This is what I have now. Feel free to let me know what you think....

2 comments:

  1. i hope you find those pictures, Kat. I'd love to see Angela Bassett. Where did you see her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I photographed Angela Bassett when she got her Star on Hollywood Blvd. I checked my computer and can't find those images Yet. URGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete