Sunday, July 5, 2009

Jessica Alba Mani/Pedi Date



Beautiful Jessica Alba with sun kissed hair pulled into a summer bun, was out in Beverly Hills a few days ago getting a mani/pedi with an unidentified young lady. The pair went to NAIL DESIGN and then later picked up take out at Green Leaf. A interesting side story, being somewhat fair, I stayed behind in front of the restaurant while other photographers ran to the back. We were going to let each other know which way she was leaving. Of course the guys didn't tell me. A kind stranger let me know. So I ran in a dress as fast as I could to catch up. By the time I got there, the other photogs had finished primarily shooting Alba and her companion. I kept shooting. I was researching a MJ story and I noticed that many of my photos were on OK! Magazine's website. It all worked out in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment