Sunday, July 5, 2009

Rolanda Watts & Dr. Lillian Glass Make KAT Feel Better

It has been a tough 2 weeks. Before this video was shot, I was at the Staples Center getting ready for the MJ Memorial (see following post). Charles from the Genius Machine was in Beverly Hills and it was the first time we had seen each other since MJ's death. Charles and I had video'd Michael Jackson several times and the last time we did we shot a segment while we were waiting for the King of Pop. Charles, myself and some other people were making jokes and having fun (please see my Michael Jackson videos). We of course had no idea that the day would be the last time we would see MJ alive. On Friday, I asked Charles where he had been and he told me that he had to take some time off. We were both sad so when I saw Rolanda and her friend Lillian Glass, I was happy to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment