Friday, June 24, 2011

Shutaro Honors Michael Jackson by Dancing On His Star

Words don't do justice to simple moments in life. In the greatest sorrow there can be profound joy and celebration. As we mark the 2nd anniversary of Michael Jackson passing, let's celebrate his life. A lot of people give me a hard time for doing Katwoman on Hollywood Blvd. So many people look down on me for dressing up in a silly costume but all I can say is for all the hassle that I've put up with and endured, there have been moments that have touched me in ways that have made me a better person and a better artist. And I have met other people from around the world who get "dressing up in silly costumes" and having a good time while spreading a little bit of joy. Few times in my life have I wept the way I did when MJ died and few times in my life have I had so much fun as I did the last time I saw Michael Jackson.
When I see talented souls like Shutaro dance it brings me much joy. And although we don't speak the same language, we both were touched by MJ's gift. So I'm thankful that I was able to film Shutaro honoring Michael Jackson by dancing on his Hollywood Star...

No comments:

Post a Comment