Monday, May 18, 2009

Moods Of Norway Celebrates Norwegian Constitution Day at the SkyBar


If a person can fall in love with a concept, a vision, an experience then I must say, I fell in love with a bunch of wild and crazy Norwegians. No matter how many times I've try to say or explain it, the last 3 days have been a vacation. Being around lovely people, with good hearts who like to party and dress well. Moods of Norway celebrated their National Holiday on the 17th of May by having a party at the U.S. Flagship store and then going back to the Skybar at the Mondrian. If a picture is worth a thousand words than I'll throw down some pictures... Men in suits looking sharp were all over the place making the ladies very giddy....



Smiles abound


Good Times and Good looking MEN...


Swell People...

MOODS OF NORWAY'S motto is "Happy Clothes for Happy People" I have to say their motto fits the way they live perfectly. I have never seen an entire Team work so wonderfully together.

No comments:

Post a Comment