Saturday, November 6, 2010

Carter Comes Back To KAT

People keep asking me if there are any updates to the Ban of the Hollywood Characters. Personally I haven't heard anything new. Trying to get a straight answer from the city officials or the police seems to be a waste of effort. I tried several times to speak to police at the Wilcox Station. I never was able to talk to the Watch Commander. I'm sure he is busy. Anyway, Kerry Morrison of the Hollywood BID told me that no one wanted the characters back and that she hadn't gotten a single request for the performers to come back. I said that was untrue. This is another video, unedited and unrehearsed of some of the fans of the Hollywood Street Performers. Carter who I haven't seen in a long time surprised me today with his fabulous mom and dad. They have brought so much joy to my life just by being who they are. I have had the luxury of seeing Carter grow taller and grow his hair long. Carter is one of the sweetest kids you could ever meet. He would come up and take pictures and he often times would wear costumes like Darth Vader, Spiderman or Batman. I loved taking photos with him. And he has the sweetest parents. So for all the people who don't get why anyone in their right mind would go and dress up like a Superhero, Carter is the best reason. If I brought joy to a cool kid like Carter than I have done something good.

No comments:

Post a Comment