Friday, November 26, 2010

LA Galaxy Arrives In Australia To Play NewCastle Jets

The LA Galaxy is in Australia soaking up the sun and ready for an exhibition match against the NewCastle Jets. So I'm adding some videos of the team that I took recently during the MLS playoffs. The team was alot of fun to photograph and they were really nice to the fans. I had so much fun going to the games and meeting people. Good times. Sometimes I'm chatting with people and I find out later that they are some of the best players in the world but they treat people with kindness and dignity...


Yes the following video of David Beckham being asked by me about his underwear line was sold to PopSugar via an agent please let me know if you see the video on other sites besides PopSugar. It is an inside joke..



No comments:

Post a Comment