Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Johnny Depp and PUBLIC ENEMY Red Carpet

Yesterday was a trippy day. A little road rage was thrown in while trying to park my car in Beverly Hills. Trying to find parking in Westwood that didn't cost and arm and a leg. I took another route to get to the theatre. I parked my car several blocks away and got some exercise. I ended up in a different place. But sometimes when you think your in the wrong place you end up in the right one. I ended up in a line to see Johnny Depp. So it was a perfect new start. And speaking of trippy. The bleachers that the fans were sitting in were shaking. It was like riding a roller coaster. I fell, girls next to me fell. I dropped my mono pod at one point. Imagine trying to take photographs while your riding on a skateboard. Anyway, I did my best. I joined in on the excitement for the World's #1 Movie Idol, Mr. Johnny Depp.



Johnny looked devilishly handsome wearing a sexy suit with a gold pocket watch. I love pocket watches. Also he had on some killer purple shades that top the look. With his sexy hair and smiles to the adoring crowd, Depp was the topping to the best dessert of the day. My ears are still ringing. And as you will see from the video that I will add, your ears will ring too.
Christian Bale also stars in Public Enemy waled the red carpet with his lovely wife.




Leelee Sobieski
and

Amber Heard rocked the Red Carpet. French Stunner, Marion Cotillard who plays Johnny's love interest in Public Enemy, looked complicatedly classy in a geoprint lavender and purple dress.

Other stars having fun on the red carpet...





No comments:

Post a Comment