Saturday, June 13, 2009

Here is KAT TALES TV video of the Church @ the Roxy

I would love to tell a story about a person who told me I couldn't do all the things that I love to do. He put my love of learning down and told me I couldn't edit, take photos, write poetry etc, etc. I would like to take this time to say FU.
Anyway, here is my video of the Church at the Roxy. The Church will never know how much our friendship has meant to me through me growing up and becoming who I am today. Although our time together is brief, I try to savor it. I love you even when you are weird MARTY!!!!! Doing what I do has taught me to film very fast and trust my instincts to know I may never have the opportunity to catch something special.
I love you Steve, Peter, Tim and Rasputin...I'm working on Craig.
-KAT
PS Peter you saying that you were proud of me even before you saw my work, meant the world to an exhausted soul. I wish I had more time with you guys I would like to do more...

No comments:

Post a Comment