Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Aaron Carter Leaving KTLA


I really like KTLA Morning Show because it has real news plus entertainment unlike other stations that talk over their guests and think they are doing real news when they actually are doing fluff. Aaron Carter & Karina Smirnoff were at the KTLA studios before going off to Dancing With The Stars. Aaron is doing very well. His fans wish the best for him. There has been an outpouring of well wishers that have contacted me via youtube/KatTalesTV. I have also noticed it all over the net. I wish the best for Aaron Carter. I applaud anyone who learns from the challenges of life and still rises to meet them. I adore Karina Smirnoff and love watching her dance so I expect this DWTS couple to rank highly through out this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment