Monday, September 14, 2009

DWTS' Michael Irvin & Anna Demidova Chat With KAT


I met former Dallas Cowboy Michael Irvin this weekend with his partner Anna Demidova.
Michael seemed not used to be interviewed while crossing the street at a crosswalk. I tried to make it easy for him by saying we had the legal right of way. He also said that he keeps reminding Anna that he is only a football player. Well a football player and former Cowboy alumni Emmet Smith previously won Dancing With The Stars so an ex football player could win again. I also asked him about Aaron Carter trash talking. Irvin said he heard. Good luck to Michael & Anna I hope they give us lots of surprises.

1 comment:

  1. Anna and Michael come across as so likable, at least to me. So cool that you were able to chat with them.

    ReplyDelete