Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Cleveland Show Premiere Party @ Capitol City









On my last stop of the night I went to Capitol City a new place, I wasn't aware of. The new Family Guy spin-off the Cleveland Show was having a premiere. Capitol City which I was told was normally a sports bar so there were screens everywhere showing clips of the Cleveland pilot episode. I was getting sleepy having already shot a full day's worth when I woke up because of a surprise show. I'll get to that later. I saw the multi-talented Producer, Actor, Director -Singer, Seth Green (again)and found out some interesting things about him (ALL GOOD) which I will ask him the next time I see him. I met the wonderfully delightful Cleveland cast member Kym Whitley who was eating pizza as she was coming out. We had a great time. Moments like that is one of the main reasons I love to take pictures. Reagan Gomez-Preston & Kevin Michael Richards are also cast in the new FOX show were fantastic as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment