Thursday, September 3, 2009

RIP DJ AM

This summer has been brutal for anyone touched by the lives of some of the biggest names in politics, music and television. I saw DJ AM at Bristol Farms a few days after Michael Jackson's death and he looked visibly shaken. He was with his girlfriend at the time I believe. I had just finished interviewing Prince Frederic Von Anhalt and I saw DJ AM. I asked him if he was going to do a benefit for MJ but I meant a tribute. He said that he was going to a tribute. I trying to find the video but I seemed to have erased it. All I can say that for those that loved him, I'm sorry for your loss. DJ AM seemed like a very nice person who had been through an horrific plane crash. It must have been extremely difficult for him to continue to fly. Sometimes we think we are stronger than we are. Sometimes we need time to decompress and to heal. Especially when we loose love ones or suffer another tragedy. Rest In Peace DJ AM. This is a video at the JAY Z Concert that I took...

No comments:

Post a Comment