Sunday, September 20, 2009

Louie Louie Louie (Vito)

Louie Vito is very cool guy..I'm mad at him right now but I'll get over it. He was at Ted Baker on Friday and I was shooting something else and didn't know until it was too late. Someone called me the Queen of Dancing With The Stars because I'm always interviewing/or taking pictures of them. The truth is I love dancers. Dancing isn't as easy as it looks.
Getting back to Louie Vito, super sweet person, super laid back and says he is single? Don't believe the hype I think he has a perfect partner in Chelsie Hightower. I'll shoot the pix for free at their wedding....

3 comments:

  1. heard louie is engage...is that why you are mad at him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i heard that too.. to a snoboarder probably?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Louie Vito! Keep the pics/videos of him and Chelsie coming! Great site :)

    ReplyDelete