Monday, September 14, 2009

David Blaine Can You Make Racism Disappear?


Yesterday Street Magician David Blaine was on Robertson on his way to the Newsroom to have lunch with his lady and a male friend. Everything was going cool until I bumped into a bike that was in the middle of the sidewalk. Garth from TMZ warned me just as I knocked the bike over. My bad. It wasn't intentional and I didn't see it. Also I thought who parks a bike loaded with trash bags in the middle of the sidewalk. Anyway David and I reset the bike back on it's kick stand. So I'm snapping and Garth is videoing and all of a sudden, the person who owns the bike comes around the corner and drops the N-Bomb. I stopped shooting and I went head to head with the shorter man and wasn't having it. I don't know if David knew what bike owner said to me because depending on who saw what went down and how close they were, they either heard what the bike owner said or did not. Regardless, I don't play that shit. It never ceases to amaze me how people can drop that word so easily no matter what their economic state is or how mentally sane or insane. It came out of his mouth so fast like Tourette's. So the guy was obviously mentally challenged but he could say that word so effortlessly. I've seen that before with several homeless people that is one word they know.

No comments:

Post a Comment