Thursday, December 4, 2008

SHAUNA SAND Shops For Star


Shauna Sand went shopping for a star at Target. After having " ta-tas augmentation", Sand was able to look for the topper for her family's Xmas tree. Shauna said she was in a lot of pain and that she really needed to be in bed. Thank Goodness for Vicodin and a handsome Swedish guy to help drive you around. Shauna Sand has more men than MAE WEST. I wish Shauna would teach me how to do it. She always has a new man. Speaking of men, one of hers disappeared. He has been missing for 2 months. Anyway, I have to look through my pix and post his picture. I always tease Shauna that her french hubby off'd him.
Shauna said she is finally leaving (1,000th) time her fine french husband after getting another restraining order against him. Also Sand said that her German TV Show project is going well and wraps on Monday. Next she will be performing in a show in Las Vegas. Shauna is a trained dancer which I didn't know. And she will be working on her own show for the States. The world needs a show on Shauna Sand. Trust me it is better than a soap opera.

No comments:

Post a Comment